Hello everyone
I had the strangest thing happen to me in reference to my Ponatinib. Is anyone
on Ponatinib ?
I got a letter telling me ascaria health would be handling my drug from now on.
I did t ask for this so decided to wait until biologics called to refill my
prescription. Well they called and asked me if I was ready for refill. Never
mentioned as aria and my medicine came As usual. I was so happy. So my question
is should I notify someone of this as it seems like a fraud to me. This
medicine is very expenvive. It is 17,000 $ a month.  Has anyone ever have this
happened?  I’ve researched google with no answers.
 Norm I remember when you helped me run the tasigna group.   I couldn’t take
it. Talk later all the news. You and your wife love are so up lifting. Yes love
you so very much.
💓

My Motto:
Faith and Pills