This was a hack. So sorry

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Saturday, September 10, 2022, 8:22 AM, N Quade <norm5...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2022 5:10 AM
To: Digest recipients
Subject: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 14 updates in 2 topics

Google Groups

Topic digest
View all topics

·     Catch Up -13 Updates

·     Susan's e-mail -1 Update

Catch Up

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN <rszim0...@aol.com>: Sep 09 03:18PM

Good day.

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

Len Clapp <kneesrb...@gmail.com>: Sep 09 11:25AM -0400

Got it!

Sent from Mail for Windows

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com.

"‪ΧΡΙΣΤΙΝΑ Κ" <argo9...@gmail.com>: Sep 09 06:35PM +0300

Hi everybody! I wish great health to all of you! Good evening from Athens
(Greece)...🍀🍀🍀🇬🇷🍀🍀🍀

Στάλθηκε από το τηλέφωνό μου

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/0CE1FDB3-A116-4D1A-AA93-68E62AAA7501%40hxcore.ol.

bkbar...@aol.com: Sep 09 06:26PM

Yes!!
How are you Susan???

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com.

"felice.bomb...@virgilio.it" <felice.bomb...@virgilio.it>: Sep 09 08:41PM +0200

Yes
Regards
--
Inviato da Virgilio Mail

Lenda Coleman <lblaine...@comcast.net>: Sep 09 01:50PM -0500

Yes I got it!

Lenda

o <janet...@aol.com>: Sep 09 08:49PM

Me, too.  It's been a very long time!
Janet Hansen

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/2052725560.1600993.1662748003209%40mail.yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1344634436.561836.1662749436597%40connect.xfinity.com.

Larry Hicks <la...@taper.com>: Sep 09 08:51PM

Yes, hope you are well .

I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

"AOL @@@" <rszim0...@aol.com>: Sep 09 10:07PM

This was a hack, sorry! No need to reply.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, September 9, 2022, 4:50 PM, 'o' via CMLHope
I'd like to ask you for a favor. Kindly let me know if you get my email?

Thanks.

SUSAN ZIMMERMAN

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1701790455.1508744.1662736681600%40mail.yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/2052725560.1600993.1662748003209%40mail.yahoo.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/1344634436.561836.1662749436597%40connect.xfinity.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cmlhope/492285487.1683075.1662756596731%40mail.yahoo.com.

"AOL @@@" <rszim0...@aol.com>: Sep 09 10:08PM

This was a hack. Please disregard. Sue Zimmerman

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS