Hello all.  I have a new client who is looking to implement a CMS
solution.  Their initial requirements are Apple OSX Server running PHP
and WebObjects - while this will give me Java support are there existing
CMS applications developed for this environment and if so are there any
good ones?  Would something like OPENCMS work in this environment or
would that add another application layer into the mix.

This is my first post to the list so I apologize if this isn't the type
of post you normally receive.

Thank you in advance

Ben Philyaw
President