Hi,
I am using Interwoven's, TeamSite 5.5.2.

I have written a perl script that makes use of
DBD::ODBC to fire some queries to database. I am using
System DSN to specify the connection string.

The problem i am encountering is, when i run the
script from a TPL. The script stops at create
connection step. In the DBI trace file i can see the
following error:
db_login/SQLConnect error -1 recorded:
[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12545: Connect failed because
target host or object does not exist

When i execute the tpl via iwpt_compile.ipl it works
fine. I guess this has something to do with the
environment in which a TPL runs.

Any pointers on this will be appreciated.
Madhu