Hi Tony,

    Tony> Pillar Software has to pay Microsoft tens of thousands of
    Tony> dollars in the form of software licenses.  Because we
    Tony> actually pay Microsoft to use their software...rather than
    Tony> steal it, which is immoral, illegal and just plain wrong.

    Tony> We have to pay our programmers much much more.

    Tony> I have asked my programmers to work long hours for no
    Tony> pay...but they keep saying that Food Stores have yet to
    Tony> embrace the concept of "Open Food" or "Free Eats" and allow
    Tony> them to take food freely from the shelves.

    Tony> Also....their land lords...have insisted on payment in the
    Tony> form of US Legal Tender...even though they want to work on
    Tony> something a noble to all mankind as free source code.
    Tony> Although they have tried to convince their land lords of the
    Tony> concept of "OPEN RENT" or "Free Dwelling"...the land lords
    Tony> say that the banks that they pay mortgages to have not
    Tony> embraced the concept of "OPEN LENDING" or "Free Cash".

    Tony> My programmers really want to work long hours for free...and
    Tony> Saturdays and Sundays as well, but alas something called
    Tony> REALITY just gets in their way.

    Tony> Seriously.

    Tony> I have a wife...two children.  My programmers have lives and
    Tony> hopes and dreams some are married...and baby needs new
    Tony> shoes!

    Tony> You show Pillar Software how to make money by giving away
    Tony> BBuilder and we will consider it.

    Tony> Tony Leotta Pillar Software, Inc.

No one is forced to code for a living.  If coding doesn't make you
money, find another job that does.

And if you really want to know how to make money through free (as in
free speech) and/or open source software, may I suggest The Magic
Cauldron?

http://tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/magic-cauldron/

    Tony> -- http://cms-list.org/ trim your replies for good karma.

Regards,