Well, I have to admit I'm beginning to feel a bit lost in this topics, I'm
not entirely sure exactly what we're arguing about anymore and I can't make
sense of some of Nuno's statements (no offense). I'm very glad Austin made
some points so I didn't have too :) I can only state these as "facts" as I
see them to try and clear things up.

 Separating content from presentation in form  of content structured around
the *meaning of content has these advantages
    *  Multi-way presentation and use:
    * Futureproofing
    * Saving time and money through more efficient content management
    * Opening up new possibilies (as for example using VoiceML for reading
content aloud, adapting content for the blind etc)

It has these disadvantages:
    * People aren't used to it and therefore takes some coaxing and adaption

I also want to state these things
    * Entering XML content can be done in many way's and need to overly
complicated for authors. We're not saying that authors necesarily need to
write pure XML  themselves
    * Authors need to be aware of underlying paradigm of authoring content
based on meaning rather than presentation  (If you don't make someone
convert it for  them)

Don't forget that it offers advantages to authors too, they can more easily
leverage their content and thus potential earn more money and recognition

I can't see anything standing in the way of this approach other than
stubborn people :)

best regards
---
<Mattias_Konradsson />