Disclaimer: This is not a announcement or advertise. This is just to
share what I came across several months ago and that I can now talk
about and think about.

I'm just posting this to let you know that soon part of our problems
regarding content editing may be solved, at least in a market of
potentially millions of user's irrespective of technical expertise and
job prescription.

What's New for "Office 11" Developers?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnoffta
lk/html/office12092002.asp

"Office 11" for Developers

http://www.microsoft.com/office/developer/preview/

It seams that Microsoft is on the right track on this one, but I'm not
holding my breath still.

Best regards,

Nuno Lopes
Independent Consultant.

PS: "I hate these guys because they are so good in marketing and selling
what customers are ready to use at the right time while others are still
speculating around technology"

--
http://cms-list.org/
trim your replies for good karma.