>From: Mark Korey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  >I'm having a very hard time finding a low cost CM solution (i.e. $0 to
  >$5k licensing)
  >We don't need work flow or other bells & whistles.

If you don't need workflow, but simple page updating and a few new
pages, I would suggest looking at Macromedia Contribute, which is new.
It is not a CMS - it is a client-side page editor that preserves
markup. It uses FTP to update the server. It works well with
Dreamweaver templates, but you don't have to be Dreamweaver based. It
does have a simple approval cycle feature if you want that, and has
versioning as well. $99/seat. Perhaps a bit heretical to suggest here.

See http://www.macromedia.com/software/contribute.
--
http://cms-list.org/
more signal, less noise.