Hi Jim,

we are currently in the development process of our new website. There were two reasons
for us that made Emagic the best choice compared to the other solutions we considered:

1. We are building our own corporate website without the help of some overpriced
consulting firm (my opinion :-). We just needed a good tool to start from. Most
systems we looked at all lacked the same thing: DOCUMENTATION. If you want to develop
your site internally without outside help, like we are doing right now, you need good
manuals. Emagic was very convincing at that.

2. They have some extra web applications available that you can add. These
applications contained all the functionality we required. With other systems, we had
to build the applications either from scratch or the available standard applications
were too basic.

Eva
Project Manager

--- Jim Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anybody have experience with emagiC?
>(www.emagic-cms.com) It’s seems to be a lower priced
>CMS system. I have downloaded the software and
>installed it without problems and at a first look it
>seems promising. But I would like to know if any other
>people on this list have worked with this package.
>
>Please mail any information.
>
>Jim

!!!!FAST, FREE AND HOT!!!!
for the best free email site on the web
http://www.aemail4u.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
--
http://cms-list.org/
more signal, less noise.