Hey guys,
Disclaimer: I'm selling and asking for opinions because we have just
made a product that fits this thread. I have been here and a member of
this list but really as an observer.
We just started a small company specializing in content management....we
started after some local companies started asking for sites with content
management.......that was affordable. Most of these people do not have
developers on staff or just didn't want to put the resources out to have
it done. So we started up running as an ASP.

So we made a system that we call ISP manager, written in asp using SQL,
IIS
We have a 1 codebase model. All sites are managed from a central
location/interface. Clients can also log on to manage the site

Here is a list of the Admin (god mode) management features
 Change Account - change your account
 User Manager - manage users
 Event Manager - calendar of events
 Guestbook Manager - deny or accept entries
 Newsletter Manager - send news letters
 Document Manager - Manage web pages
 Document Type Manager - create and alter page types
 Format Manager - re-usable formats
 Image Manager - manage images
 File Manager - manage files
 Navigation Manager - manage navigation
 Site Manager - change templates, CSS, email address for forms
 Template Manager up load new temlpates
 Public Format Manager - formats used by everyone
 Public Image Manager  - Images used by everyone
 Logoff

The only thing we hide from clients are:
  Site Manager - change templates, CSS, email address for forms
 Template Manager up load new temlpates
 Public Format Manager - formats used by everyone
 Public Image Manager  - Images used by everyone

We integrated a 3rd party WYSIWYG editor for editing docs (pages in our
system)

We have some clients that requested this service but honestly we make
software not market products....well until now anyway. I really just
want some feedback to see if this is a "good"...heh..product and if
there is a market for it. We are so new to this we don't even have
pricing. For this It's been a client by client bases so far.  We are
serving the small to mid-size business market due to network size and
band width at this point.

What pricing model is fair?
Is it even marketable as a stand alone product?
Any technical advice?
Any opinions or ideas are welcome

FYI our page is being put up and worked today
But its www.powerwebx.com
Thoughts please..