I have a very large file which is a concatenation of a large number of
sections, each identified by a section id field in the records.

I need to split these sections out into separate files for processing.  If
there were just a few I could use a tree of frlabel and tolabel but is there
some way of doing something similar for this data?

ian

Ian S. Worthington, MBCS.

me:     http://isw.me.uk/
photos: http://gallery.isw.me.uk/

Free 2GB online backups:
  https://mozy.com/?code=HJW4C8 (code gets you 256MB extra)

Web hosting and support from $2.99/month:
  www.cirtexhosting.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=463

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et
dulcissimus pro patria biber. Ergo, bibiamo pro salute patriae.