Ok, but not all the unmatched records are going to have "/contr" in
them. So on that secondary output I need a locate to select the ones
that do have it, then a change to delete the "/contr" and then finally
send them to the faninany preceding the lookup. When I do that with
copy or elastic, the pipe stalls. Ideas?
--
bc