On 15 May 2014 14:12, <amphitr...@ok.de> wrote:

For those still reading here _and_ interested here the whole PIPE:

I tried, but I got lost. Possibly because I have a rather complicated pipe
in pieces on my desk...

Reading your problem description, could you not inject an additional null
record into the pipeline to mark (t2). If you're concerned about timing
within the pipe, you could mark the records with a TOD clock and use a
'merge' to get them in the right order. And juxtapose would then combine
the entry from both sides, one being either the actual data or the timeout,
whichever came first?

Rob