Miguel,

What you do right now, is give the 0690 records to the primary input of
logbyftp and give the 1090 records to its secondary stream.
Then you discard its primary output, but write its secondary output to the
file.
Only, pipes can't find a logbyftp pipestage.

Please look at the "all" stage to do an or like locate, or better, and that
what you actually want, use the "pick" stage.

Op woensdag 23 juli 2014 heeft Miguel Soltero Diaz <mig...@live.com> het
volgende geschreven:

--
Ronald van der Laan