From: CMSTSO Pipelines Discussion List [mailto:CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 13:11
To: CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Continuation from last post.

The reason for INSERT is that it is a much simpler stage than SPECS, hence it
performs better.  Not important for a very small PIPE.

If you'd have some time, you could take our selfstudy Pipelines course
http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?TCVM2

Kris Buelens,
     --- freelance z/VM consultant, Belgium ---