From: CMSTSO Pipelines Discussion List [mailto:CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU]
On Behalf Of Mark Boonie
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 3:50 PM
To: CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Conditional reblocking. Or something like that.

I have a file that I'd like to reblock based on the first two characters of
each record:  if the first two characters are 'DA' then write 1071 bytes,
but for any other combination of characters I need to write 4111 bytes.  I
don't need a working solution, just a pointer in the right direction.
Thanks.

- mb