Offer, et al:

If some of your users can tolerate some changes, and the CP command of CMS
is already used in many of the other places, consider something like the
following:

CP EXEC:

/* REXX- Trap CP output for CMS stage. */
"pipe cp" arg(1) "| cons"
return RC

In addition to simplicity, this allow users to control which commands
should be trapped, and in which environments the output should be trapped.

--
OREXXMan