Maybe DEBLOCK instead?  Unless you meant unblock metaphorically.
I got it working.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: CMSTSO Pipelines Discussion List [mailto:CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU] On
Behalf Of Rob Van der Heij
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 12:21 PM
To: CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: pipe stage max record length

CMS does not let you. The file on disk is just storage. You should be able to
'block cms4' and remember to unblock when you use the data.

Rob van der Heij
z/VM Development

   Gentry, Steve --- [CMS-PIPELINES] pipe stage max record length ---
    From:"Gentry, Steve"
<steve.gen...@westernsouthernlife.com>To:CMS-PIPELINES@VM.MARIST.EDUDate:Fri,
Dec 30, 2016 18:03Subject:[CMS-PIPELINES] pipe stage max record length

    I received the following error message:FPLDBK078E Record Length 77409 is
too much.So I did some experimenting and I suspect the max record length for a
stage is 64k.Is there a way to increase this max record length?  Splitting the
large record into smaller records is not an option.I'm running this on z/VM 6.3
with the pipes that comes shipped with that release and the Princeton Runtime
Distribution.Thanks,SteveTenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated
otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214