I've got some data, within it reside multiple record chunks that I want.
The desired record chunks are randomly spaced within the data.  The desired
record chunks are composed of 4 consecutive records.
The record chunks all start with records whose column 5 & 6 contain the
characters "99", and then just include the next 3 records (which may or may not
contain "99" at column 5 & 6).
Outside of the desired record chunks no other records contain characters "99"
in column 5 & 6.
The four records of each record chunk are consecutive in the data, but have no
common elements or other relation.  And the fifth record could be anything:
there's no dedicated end string (even within the 4 records themselves).

I've included a sampling of data below.
Records 3, 10, 18 contain "99" at column 5 & 6.
So the desired output would contain only records 3,4,5,6,10,11,12,13,18,19,20,21

Any ideas?

4L3XEBFVWYR6
5O1SLFG7AILX
4BW699ETK82T