Forgive my bluntness, but sometimes it helps to read the manual.

The pipeline option NOSTOPERROR is the default; you need it only to
override a global option.  It controls what happens after a stage
terminates with an error.

The article on COMMAND is equally clear that you need to define the
secondary stream to continue after a negative return code on a CMS command.