Hello, fellow plumbers.

I am trying to teach myself PL/j so I can write stages in assembler. I
am using Rob v.d. Heij's SHARE presentation from 2009 as a starting
point. Does anyone have an example/sample stage written in PL/j that
they could share with me to use as a template? One that uses the normal
Pipes 'peekto/read/output/streamstate' interfaces?

Many thanks and have a great summer for those of you in the Northern
Hemisphere.

DJ

--
DAVID JONES | MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ZSYSTEMS SERVICES | z/VM, Linux, and
Cloud

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMPANY [1]

Links:
------