Well, what I was idly wondering was whether the features exposed in CMS
Pipelines can return the parenthesized groups in a regex.

On 1/23/22 8:57 AM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Jan 23, 2022, at 08:04:36, John P. Hartmann wrote:
Select the range you wish to test | grep and you have the matching string.

However, I have never tested grep for interoperability with POSIX grep.

If both greps use the regex functions in the C/C++ RTL,
interoperability is automatic.

Reusable code is your friend.

-- gil

--
Jack Woehr               # Zen is a finger pointing at the moon.
IBM Champion 2021        # Some want to see the moon.