On Tue, 7 Jun 2022 16:10:50 +0200, John wrote:

>You must specify ALLMASTERS to get all matching master records.

I was looking for the duplicates that were *not* added to the reference
on output 4:

>On 6/6/22 23:57, Glenn Knickerbocker wrote:
>> I see
>> that even with BEFORE I never get any duplicates out:
>>
>>> pipe literal x1 x2 x3 x4|split|a:lookup autoadd before 1 count
>>>   /a: /a:|cons /a: /a:|cons
                        ^^^^^^^ here

They don't ever seem to go anywhere but the primary output.

And ALLMASTER doesn't seem to make any difference at all with AUTOADD,
with or without BEFORE.  The matches *still* go only to the primary
output, and not into the reference.

¬R