I do volunteer work for non-profs doing accessibility, usability and
training for their volunteer web people (among other things).  One of these
"clients" has come to me with an old version of Joomla that they're using
for their CMS and what they want is to make it more accessible (their
content manage is visually impaired and having a hard time with current
version) and help them re-design their templates.

I was hoping someone could give me pointers on setting up accessible
features in the administration side of Joomla, a CMS I've never used.

Thanks

--
Susan R. Grossman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]