*SilverStripe 2.2 released

*We're about to lift the world's expectations about building and managing websites even further! SilverStripe 2.2 is full to the brim with exciting features predominently created by our ten Google Summer of Code superstars:

   * Redesigned interface and workflow to make you more productive
   * Hundreds of usability enhancements
   * Multiple language support
   * Overhauled image inserter, including online image editing
   * Improved rank in Google searches
* Single-signon via OpenID * Improved newsletter module
   * A horde of new developer tools

http://www.silverstripe.com/silverstripe-2-2-released-redesigned-interface-and-double-the-features/

*Google Highly Open Participation Contest*

We've been working with Google to extend their Summer of Code program to fit with the southern hemisphere and to get more than just the world's brightest University students involved in top software projects. The result is a contest for highschool kids to work on numerous tasks with the lure of money, Google T-Shirts and the grand prize of a trip to the Googleplex in Silicon Valley!

http://www.silverstripe.com/highschoolers-add-google-to-your-cv/

--
Sigurd Magnusson,
SilverStripe