Hi,

Does anyone have any good or bad experiences of implementing an open
source CMS for an Australian government website? I am interested in
content management systems that have commercial development support in
Australia, and have been used in a government setting.

The main requirements that I am looking for in a cms are:
*       Produces websites adhering to web standards, W3C accessibility
standards and principles of user centred design
*       Has an easy to use admin console and publishing system, with
access to add and move site navigation elements
*       Has a single repository for assets with the ability to load
content to multiple areas of a site, including automatically loading
'teaser lines' and links to various pages.

I am aware of MySource matrix and Farcry. If anyone has some experience
with these or have used other content management systems that might fit
the bill in a government setting I would be keen to hear from you.

Amanda

Amanda Harms
Website Coordinator
National Water Commission
02 6102 6063 / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email from the National Water Commission (NWC),

and any attachments to it, contain information that
is confidential and may also be the subject of legal
professional or other privilege. If you are not the

intended recipient, you must not review, copy,

disseminate, disclose to others or take action in

reliance of, any material contained within this
email. If you have received this email in error, please
let the NWC know by reply email to the sender informing
them of the mistake and delete all copies from your
computer system. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003,
this email is authorised by the NWC www.nwc.gov.au