Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone new of a PHP or Ruby on Rails (preferably open source) cms that has multi-site capabilities.

To clarify, what I am looking for is the ability for a user to manage multiple sites, on multiple domains from within a single cms install. Ideally, the cms would have the ability to restrict users so they could only edit particular sites.

I've looked at a number of different systems (Radiant, Frog, Drupal, Silverstripe, CMS Made Simple) but none of them really manage to pull this off (yet). I've also had a look at Expression Engine, but although this system has a module for this feature, EE isn't suited to the applications I want to use it for.

At the moment, I'm looking at extending Radiant to have these features, as it does already have a multi-site extension, but I would rather find a system that had community support for this feature, as changing the permissions structure within Radiant goes beyond just creating an extension.

Thanks,

Nick.