SilverStripe has just released SilverStripe v2.3.0rc2. This comes with over 1600 fixes since v2.2.3. Being open source, we would enjoy developers trialing the new version and posting any issues or suggestions to our public bug tracker:
http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-announce/browse_thread/thread/4f5e65039d9d9fcc

This version includes code used to provide the scalability used by the United States Democratic Party website, demconvention.com (Background: http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/devt/5F4D93BE20EB1AB6CC2574FC001ED4B5 )

We are also looking for more testers on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 using IIS 7. Being a PHP/MySQL application, we have extensive testing on Apache/Linux, however we would appreciate gaining wider testing across various IIS installations. Information at http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-dev/browse_thread/thread/f6e3169606c90920

To learn about the ease of use in SilverStripe, please watch our silent demo video ( http://www.silverstripe.com/assets/video/ cms.html ) and learn more at www.silverstripe.com.

Cheers,

Sigurd,

-------
Sigurd Magnusson
Sales and Marketing Director
SilverStripe

--
SilverStripe is the 2008 most promising open source CMS platform!
http://packtpub.com/article/2008-most-promising-open-source-cms-announced