You may have seen a few e-mails from Alex Goncharov about problems
with building CMUCL on FreeBSD 7.  I think those issues have been
solved now, and Alex has kindly volunteered to do the FreeBSD builds
now.

Consequently, he now has access to the CMUCL repository.  I think
currently he will be doing the monthly snapshot builds for FreeBSD.
However, he is not restricted to just this.  If he is is so inclined,
he may do builds for other systems, and he is free to modify the code
as necessary.

Many thanks to Alex for stepping up and volunteering!

Ray