Lynn Quam wrote:
Please clarify snapshot 2008-05 vs release cmucl-19e.

My impression is that snapshot 2008-05 is cmucl-19f, and release
cmucl-19e will have no further development, only bug fixes.

Not sure about 2008-05 being 19f. 19f will happen at some point, and it could be very different from 2008-05. I kind of like to think of 2008-05 as 19e plus fixes/enhancements/changes/different bugs. :-)

However 19e is essentially fixed. Other than the one patch that has already been done, no others are planned unless a user makes a good case for using 19e instead of using a snapshot.

Ray