Watt P. wrote:
> I freshy install other libraries that require flexi-streams.  Everything else
> before it was installed fine.  And I do not see any error before that.  Can
> you asdf-install flexi-streams on to you image now?  I tried on CMUCL Ubuntu
> and it give some other errors also.

Maybe you should have presented some of the other errors as well.
Perhaps there were clues there?

Anyway, I tried flexi-streams.  I get an compilation error almost right
away.  (How did you not get the compilation errors?)  The code assumes
that the char-code-integer type is large enough to hold integers up to
at least 65535 or so.  But on CMUCL, char-code-limit is 256.  Changing
char-code-integer to be `(integer 0 65535) allows the code to compile.

It passes a fair number of tests, but I have no idea if this is correct
or not.

Perhaps you can ask the on the flexi-streams lists for some more
information.

Ray