From: cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com
[mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of djhaug...@juno.com
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 8:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List TRANSOM LADDER FOR SAILBOAT 5 STEP STAINLESS
STEEL

Well,  I received the ladder yesterday and it is damaged...  The
packaging was ridiculous!  Basically, the thing was covered in a plastic
bag and stuffed into a flattened cardboard box with no type of anything
to protect the item.  So I write, they ask me to email pictures, i'm not
at home til tonight, which means they won't get the pics till
Monday...that IS BS!  They should be overnighting a ladder right now!
...Or, am I off base here?
Danny