From: cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com
[mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of cenel...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 4:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sailing gloves

I got badly burned fingers once with half-fingered gloves.

While I should have released the line before I saw my fingers 'smoking',
it happened too fast for me to let go quickly enough.

I had to retreat below for several hours nursing my blistered inside
fingers on my hand with ice, ointment, etc.

Decided then and there to "...NEVAHH..." use half-fingered gloves again.

FWIW,

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
C&C 36 XL/ldb