From: "Sylvain Laplante" <sylvain_lapla...@yahoo.ca>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:00:16 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Edson Steering System

Fairly complete... Btw Edson sells maintenance and rebuild kits ( one of them
includes 2 keyways ).
Also, a problem I had on mine when I bought it: The bronze shafts of the
pulleys were worn to 50% , pretty scary. I bought new ones at a machine shop (
cut to length ), I now keep 2 spares in the spare parts box.

Sylvain
C&C27MkIII