I got the insurance company wrong...Heritage is an Insurance broker.  The
actual Insurance company is ACE recreational marine insurance.  Sorry for the
confusion.Does anyone have Ace as their insurance company

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "djhaug...@juno.com" <djhaug...@juno.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List c&c smile and insurance
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:28:12 GMT

Okay,I had to chime in as I've decided on insurance.  I got quote from BoatUS
of $728 and a quote from Heritage Marine Insurance for $387. Heritage
specializes in Old Yacht, namely old wooden yachts it seems. The coverage is
better too. Boat US - Vessel and Equipment $19,400 - Liability $300,000 -
personal effects $0 - Unscheduled Electronic Eqip. $0 - deductible $660Heitage
- Boat And Engine $20,000- Liability $500,000 - personal effects $10,000 -
Unscheduled Electronic Eqip.  $10,000 - deductible $750 It seems like a much
better deal.  Does anyone here use Heritage? Danny