My partner, Beverly Genader, and I are new to your forum.  We are not new to
C&Cs, our current one being my fifth.  We hope to meet you at the Mystic event.

We are considering moving our boat from Lake Ontario to Long Island Sound.
Great sailing on the lake but with it being two feet lower than normal our
season is over.

We are looking for a reasonably-priced mooring or slip between City Island and
Point Judith that would handle our 6.5 foot draft.  Probably closer to Mystic
since Beverly lives in Stonington and has sailed out of Mystic for a number of
years.

We appreciate any suggestions.