From: cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]
On Behalf Of Alex Giannelia
Sent: September 12, 2012 1:20 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Reverse Flow on Transom Bilge Outflow (Gary Russell)

Thanks Gary and good to hear from you again!  I will definitely do that, the
exhaust already does that and someone told me I should put one of those
vacuum breaks on it, so that is why I thought about it.

My 6 year "deck restoration" project is slowly coming to an end....

ALEX GIANNELIA

Phone (416) 203-9858
Fax       (416) 203-9843
Cell       (416) 529-0070