AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2012/09/14 5:22 PM, djhaug...@juno.com wrote:
It seemed it was the evening when things went real soggy. We had some nice warm, sunny, dry days. I'd get the boat all dried out and then the sun goes down, temp drops and humidity spiked in the boat.
Danny
Viking 33
south coast, MA

*From: *djhaug...@juno.com
*To: *cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Sent: *Friday, September 14, 2012 3:29:19 PM
*Subject: *Stus-List  Dealing with humidity

How do you guys, without A/C, deal with the dampness in the cabin. Our cabin got so humid that the bedding was damp and kind of gross to sleep in. We tried those damprid things and the bag filled but it was still very damp. We also used one of those tubs with the white stuff in it and it didn't seem to do anything.
Danny
Viking 33
South Coast, MA