Per the directive, we went boldly home.  We saw gusts to 25 kts on the beam
and speed over the water at warp 8.5 (9.3 over the bottom).  It was one of
the most enjoyable sails I can remember. We covered the 52 miles home in
under 8 hours!   But the best part was meeting all the dedicated C&Cers and
especially getting to talk to Rob Ball.  If you missed this one, you missed
a good one.  Three cheers for Dave Risch...  He did a superb job!  I hope
all had a safe and enjoyable trip home.  We did.  Let's do it again.

Gary
S/V Expresso
East Greenwich, RI

--