From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel
Aronson
Sent: November 13, 2012 5:13 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List EPIRB/ PLB

Makes sense!  I stopped putting out the horseshoe ring while single handing.
I didn't think I could grab it as I went over the side!

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM, wwadjo...@aol.com <wwadjo...@aol.com>
wrote:

Since I single hand a lot, and am never more than 6 hours from land(great
lakes) i went with McMurdo plb that fits in my inflatable life vest.  It's a
compromise, but better than nothing if I am watching my boat sail off into
distance.  Would you pay $200 to see a helicopter coming straight at you?
Duh.

Bill Walker
Evening Star
C n C 36