From: Pat Nevitt
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List CNCphotalbum classifieds

Anyone else have problems getting the classifieds section to open?  I get a
blocker telling me I can't access it because the site contains adult material.
I had the IT guys look at it and the link to the classifieds takes you to a
different web address than all the rest of the links on the site.

Pat Nevitt
Patriot
C&C 29 MKII
Galesville, MD