From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 1:50 pm
Subject: Stus-List Wheel Covers

   All,

        With Tom going the leather route for covering his wheel, has anyone had
any experience with ColorWheelz? (http://www.colorwheelz.com)?

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY?

        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website?(updated to include the
Super Bowl)

On Feb 4, 2013, at 1:43 PM, Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tom,

It all looks great! ?
I can never justify the price of a leather cover, especially since I usually
wear gloves.

Joel
 35/3
Annapolis