Two years ago my wife gave me the leather to cover a 36" wheel. She purchased
the leather from Boatleather out of Seattle. It was a winter project watching
football and installing the leather, unfortunately my wife had ordered the
wrong size and it was not realized until I was ready for the last few stitches
of the leather. I called Tom Armantrout at Boatleather and explained my
situation, he shipped me another leather cover that day and asked that I return
the incorrect sized cover. I have used it for two years and love it.

Tom Vincent
Frolic II C&C 36' cb
Chesapeake City, MD