That's true. We sail every weekend here on Lake Champlain, and rarely do
overnights, so our C&C 24 works well.  But.... I'd love to stand up below, I'd
like to go faster, I'd occasionally like a few more friends on the boat. We may
jump up a few feet to have all that without groaning too much at the additional
costs.
Ed