From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of
honeys...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:09 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Used boat prices

I had a local broker approach me on behalf of a guy that wants to buy my boat.
I said what is he willing to pay net to me? He told
me. I laughed and said that I spent more than  his offer in the past 18 months
after painting the topsides in May of 2011, new
wind system, a complete suit of new sails from UK and painting & non skidding
the deck on Nov 2012 and not including the new A/C
in June of 2012. I guess my old 39 simply isn't worth very much money in this
market. Oh, and he wanted to throw in the bottom job
due in March. Surprised he didn't ask if I would finance the boat as part of
deal....

Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY
C&C 39 TM

In a message dated 2/18/2013 4:30:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,