It is a Jabsco par-max plus 12 volt.

From: Rich Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Water Pump delayed start

What is the make and model?

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-02-27, at 18:48, "Terry" <tj...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello, I have just installed a new fresh water pump. The new pump does not come
on right way as it is supposed to, instead it takes 15 to 45 seconds for it to
start. I thought it was a faulty pressure switch so I took the first new pump
back and installed a second new pump. The same problem occurs.

Any suggestions as to what the problem may be??

Terry Johnson
S/V Ozymandias
E-mail: tj...@comcast.net
Website: www.tj622.com