I would also like to make a plug for a local business, Lord Corp.

www.lord.com

they built their business around adhesives, and also have a full line of tapes
and adhesives for the aerospace and automotive areas. I believe they were the
adhesive tapes that bonded the plastic body panels to the metal substrate of
the GM minivans  some years ago, don’t remember their name -

Also they have a Fusor line that bonds all types of materials, plastic
included, to anything.

http://www.lord.com/products-and-solutions/adhesives/plastic-bonding.xml/81/6

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1