From: Jim Buschman <jimbuschm...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 17, 2013 1:12 pm
Subject: Stus-List Info on C&C 33 MkII

Good Day everyone.
I am considering the purchase of a 1985 C&C 33 MkII.  I was hoping I could get
some unbiased feedback on the Pros and Cons of the boat.  I am aware of the
mast step compression issue and the failing support under it.  I understand the
process for a fix.  Considering these boats have held up for 28 years I have to
ask my self :

1. What are the major issues I can expect to deal with for the next 15 years.

2. Can anyone tell me specifically where the cored hull panels are in the bow?
     Are they above the water line?
    Even better does anyone have construction drawing on this boat?

3. Given the massive keel on this beautifull Race/Cruiser,  are stresses
showing up as a result of the forces on decks and hulls ?

4. I live in Leamington Ontario and cannot find any 33 MkII s locally.   Would
anyone know of the closest one to Essex county?

5. If anyone is up for a phone call and real chat about this I would be
thrilled to hear from owners.  I would be glad to make the call on my dime.

Thank you everyone

Jim Buschman
jimbuschm...@gmail.com
519-980-0811