From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Recovering Cushions
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:38:10 -0400

Bob,
 Much will depend on the fabric you choose. Could be anywhere from $1,000 to
$5,000.  There's a shop on City Island Avenue that can do it for you (near
Buddy's) and there's an outfit in Ossining too. Let me know how it goes.
Recovering the Enterprise's cushions has been a project I've been putting off
for a while now.
 All the best, Edd  Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No:
NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website
On Mar 20, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Bob Dryer <bob07...@gmail.com> wrote:The cushions
on my 29mkii are original, torn and worn. IIRC the foam, not the covering, is
the expensive part.
Any one have an idea of what a total recovering would run?