From: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:45:58
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List NE C &  C Rendezvous and Rob Ball Gift...

Etchells, David!

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI
USA    02840

+401 965-5260

On Apr 2, 2013, at 9:02 AM, David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com
<mailto:davidrisc...@msn.com> > wrote:

All,

For those of you have attended last years Rendezvous in Mystic  or attending
this years rendezvous in Block Island please note  we are giving Rob Ball a
half hull Gift this year at the rendezvou.  Andrew Burton is donating this
years gift a C & C 35-3, the only missing half hull in Rob's C & C line.

However, we have already paid for and given Rob a half hull of an Ensign, the
boat Rob sails, for last year's visit.

On the website:

http://www.cncrendezvous.myevent.com/

there is a section entitled "rob ball gift".  If you are so inclined please
help us with the cost of the Ensign half hull

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

CnC-List@cnc-list.com <mailto:CnC-List@cnc-list.com>